Monday - Wednesday 9am - 3pm
Price: $250.00 per student
Includes: 1 Sophie Dance Masked Dance Teacher
1 Sophie Dance Masked Studio Manager who will assist with lunch and crafts.
Super duper, air conditioned, clean as a whistle dance studio for your children to dance and play socially distanced and safely in.
Dance instruction, video or movie viewing based on theme, and crafts daily.
Bring your own lunch and snacks.
· Session 1 dates are Tuesday September 8th– Saturday October 31st (we have done away with our tradition trimester commitments for this year)
· All classes will now be 45 minutes long to allow for a 15 minute cleaning period between classes. The Vital Oxide sprayer will be used throughout the studio between each class.
· All adults in the dance studio are required to wear a mask or shield. Teachers are required to wear a shield. Studio Managers may wear a mask or a shield. Children must enter the studio with a mask or shield but it is not required for dancing.
· Sessions have been shortened to 7-8 week commitments to allow for an ever changing timeline.
· If classes are cancelled due to mandated restrictions everyone will be credited for a future date. NO refunds will be given.
· Class sizes are limited, at this time, to 6 students for Parent and Me, 8 students in an age 2-3, 10 students in an age 3-4 class and 10 students in classes ages 4 and up.
· We will not have a valet this Fall. Parents of dancers ages 5 and up are encouraged to drop their children off.
· CLASS BUY OUTS: Parents are welcome to purchase a class time and fill that class with a group of children attending schools together if they wish. Please contact us IMMEDIATELY if there is a time slot you wish to buy out.
- Buy out for Parent and Me $1440
- Buy out for ages 2-3 $1920
- Buy out for ages 3-4 and up $2400
· Session 1 tuition for in studio class is $240 ($210 for Monday classes that only have 7 weeks in our first session)
· Session 1 will commence with a Halloween Dance performance in class the final week of the session where Halloween costumes are welcome to be worn.