The health and safety of our students is always our priority. This is our second school year to be offering in person camps and classes during the lifetime of the pandemic and we are honored to once again welcome your children to our safe and magical environment. If your dancer is showing any signs of illness, including but not limited to a fever of 99.6 or above, they are not permitted to attend their dance class or camp. - We are proud to present a staff that takes their personal healthcare and wellness as a priority, and be a business that supports the ideal mental and physical health of our staff at all times.
Masks are mandatory for children 5 and up, parents, caregivers and Sophie Dance staff. (Please note we have received one mask exemption so far and could receive others). Masks for toddlers through age 4 are at the discretion of their parents.
Each family is allowed to have one parent or caregiver accompany their child or children to dance class. We must limit the number of people inside the studio at this time.
Make Up classes are back on pause for the Fall. With rising cases, we feel it is best to limit the number of students in and out of different classes each week. No credits or refunds are given for missed classes. We look forward to the opportunity to give you more options soon.
We believe in protecting the privacy of our health information for our staff and parents. We are not able to disclose who is vaccinated at this time. All we can say is our staff was given the opportunity to vaccinate very early in the process and was extremely enthusiastic about the option. We will update this as the laws on this matter become more clear.
- Covid19 and the mandates and protocols that followed have taken away our ability to operate at our maximum. Therefore, we are not able to issue refunds or credits for any camp or class tuition.
- Classes are capped at 8 students for Parent and Me, 10 students for ages 2-3, 12 students for ages 3-4 and 14 students for classes ages 4 and up at this time. Full Day camps will be capped at 20 Students.
- Antimicrobial Air Filters replaced every 3 months for ideal ventilation.
- Doors are open when necessary.
- We sanitize everything used by staff, parents and campers between each class and during the camp day. This is something we have always done but now clean even more frequently.
- We have professional cleaners every single night.